- Jack Shore, Regenesis – Remediation innovations – two new in-situ remediation technologies.
- Judith Pederzolli, PEM – Land remediation – tax relief
- Martin Westwood, Jacobs – Remediation of The Avenue Coke Works
- Amy Parekh-Pross, Chemtest and Adrian Bhreatchnach, Seed Environmental – Hydrocarbon Plume Characterisation & Remediation in a Densely Abstracted Chalk Aquifer
- Steve Edgar, VertaseFLI Ltd – Remediating landfills for redevelopment – Why a partnered approach is best
- Vivien Dent, RSK – SuRF-UK Framework
- Martin Holmes, Celtic Technologies – Tight deadlines – A design and multi-technology approach to site remediation
Thursday March 9th – Endeavour House, Ipswich Our Ipswich event featured the following presentations Event sponsored by [logoshowcase cat_id=”38″]